Every human being who reaches the age of understanding the prepose money wishes for it. Wishing alone make one rich. But desiring to be rich with a state of mind that is obsessed with being rich will make one rich, then planning definite ways and means to acquire that goal, and backing those plans with resistance that will not recognize failure, will help you achieve your goal whether it is to make more money, or anything else.
The method by which the desire to become rich can be transmuted into anything financial equivalent consist of Six definite and practical steps.
- Fix your mind on the exact amount of money you desire. It not sufficient to say ‘I WANT PLENTY OF MONEY’. Have an exact number in mind and on your plan.
- Determine exactly what you’re willing to give up in return for that money. It can be your habit of impulse buys or eating twice as often, or reading books that can help you achieve your goal faster/consistently.
- Establish the exact date you plan to acquire that money. Be sure to set a bit realistic date far into the future where you have time to act on your said plan and not so far into the future where your mind subconsciously give in because the time horizon is way into the future that present you don’t think that plan needs to be acted upon immediately.
- Create a definite plan to carry out your end goal.
- Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for that money, and describe the definite plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Read your written statement aloud twice daily, once before bed at night and second when you wake up in the morning.
You must follow the steps described above. You must observe and follow the instruction laid out in the Sixth paragraph. You may complain that it is impossible for you to “see you in possession of money” before you actually have it. Here is where your burning desire comes to the rescue. If you truly desire money so keenly that your desire becomes an obsession, you will have no difficulty convincing yourself that you’ll acquire it.
Only those who become money conscious will ever become money rich. “money conscious” means that the mind has become so thoroughly saturated with the desire for money that one can see one’s self in possession of it.
Categories: All Stories